een on the popular NYC cable television series ‘Practical Spirituality’ and read in the newspaper column of the same name, Justin Epstein is a go-to personality for anyone looking to take their lives from good to great.
Possible topics for media discussions include:
* Why religious and political leaders participate in sexual indiscretions.
* Truth Vs. Kindness
* Why “pushing down our emotions” is like a trash compactor.
* How to experience ‘Divine Source’ through sports and sex.
* What our physical health has to do with our happiness.
* How REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy) is different from sleep.
* Tapping your ‘Super You’ selves, to find your right career, right mate, etc.
* Why women are more intuitive than men – or are they?
* Living in the present, while learning from the past and preparing for the future.
* Why forgiveness is such a big part of ‘being in the flow.’
* If there is a God, why is there so much hatred in the world?
* How giving is one of the keys to abundance.
* How meditation make your more creative, a better boss, husband, father and lover.